Wednesday 16 March 2016

15mm Khurasan Lhurgg Tribesmen Part 2


Well, I finally got around to finishing the rest of my Khurasan Lhurgg Tribesmen.  I think that I am suffering from burnout.  I took almost four weeks to finish these guys.  It was a lot of effort for me to finish them, working a little bit each night, sometimes stopping for nights on end.  It probably stems from the fact that I have not played a game in years and this stuff just ends up in foam cases, sometimes never to be seen again.  I just wanted them done and off my table.  Anyway, on to the models.

There are five poses in this set.  They are tall and the quality is high, to be expected from Khurasan.  I did them in the same scheme as the first set - Reaper Blond Triad with a wash of Sepia ink.  After the ink dried some highlighting was done over the ink wash to bring out some additional details.  On 15mm, due to the size vs 28mm, if the highlighting looks extreme (compared to 28mm) then it is probably just right. 

Next up on my table is a set of GZG Kra'Vak vehicles.  I have no clue how I am going to paint them.  None.  Once they are complete however my Alien Imperial/Warrior Caste army for Alien Squad Leader will be complete. 



Lhurgg Tribesmen Horde

The five distinct poses.





1 comment:

  1. Well done! Setting here myself with a horde of thanks to do up....I feel your pain...)

    ReplyDelete

Visitor Total